The primary goal of the Prevention division is to ensure the safety and well being of our residents, visitors and firefighters through inspections of new construction and routine inspections of commercial and multi-family residential properties. These services are provided with courtesy and respect o our customers while striving for code enforcement. The prevention of emergencies is the key goal to the approach of this division. Throughout the year this division takes a proactive approach to life safety issues in its goal to help reduce the cost of providing fire protection services.
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Lee County closing existing inland food and water Points of Distribution
- Lee County makes guest Wi-Fi available outside Bonita Springs Public Library
- One-stop disaster recovery resources available in Lee County
- Update regarding travel to Matlacha-Pine Island
- Lee County adjusts shelter operations; space remains for residents in need