Our Mission Statement
“Dedicated and Driven for Those We Serve”
Through Aggressive Life Safety, Proactive Fire Prevention,
Public Education and Community Involvement
While the majority of the resources of Estero Fire Rescue go into mitigating emergency situations, our mission statement reveals that our focus is on preventing these emergency situations from occurring. Estero Fire Rescue is proactive in improving the health and safety of the people of Estero.
- Create a harmonious environment conducive to maintaining positive attitudes both internally with staff and externally with the public.
- Demonstrate excellence by achieving recognition for providing the highest level of service.
- Develop a working relationship within the community to better meet its needs now and as the community grows.
- Effectively manage existing resources and ensure organized and systematic growth.
- Become an accredited organization though the Commission on Fire Accreditation International, by providing the highest quality of service and utilizing the latest technologies.
Our Guiding Principles
- The path to excellence begins with self-initiative and high standards, creating a foundation for professionalism.
- Honesty and integrity build excellence at all levels and credibility throughout the community.
- Appreciation of originality and creativity.
- Create an atmosphere that is conducive to a positive attitude.