An Estero Fire Rescue Firefighter was injured earlier today. Lt. Scott Labree was injured in a 40 ft fall while training. Lt. Labree was flown to Lee Memorial Hospital in stable condition. There are no further details at this time.
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Lee County closing existing inland food and water Points of Distribution
- Lee County makes guest Wi-Fi available outside Bonita Springs Public Library
- One-stop disaster recovery resources available in Lee County
- Update regarding travel to Matlacha-Pine Island
- Lee County adjusts shelter operations; space remains for residents in need